- Everest Region Treks
- Langtang Region Treks
- Nepal Wilderness Trekking Area
- Annapurna Region Trekking
- Car & Vehicle Services
- Restricted Trekking Area
- Nepal Soft And Short Hiking
- Nepal White Water Rafting
- Historical Sightseeing Tours
- Option Wise Wet, Wild, High Adventure
- Option Wise Tours And Trekking Program
- Nature & Wildlife Excursion
- Tibet Tours
- Nepal Peak Climbing
- Nepal Charity Adventure
- Nepal Volunteers Opportunities
- Nepal Mountaineering & Expeditions
- Himalayan Yoga Adventure
- Domestic Airline & Heli Tours
- Nepali Traveller & Vacation
- Nepal: Trekking Guide & Porter Service
- Trekking Permit Service
- Newly Open Trek & Trails in Nepal
What should our client do for reservation of any kind of services provided by the company?
- 25% of payment in advance should be made up earlier or as soon as the trip is confirmed, since it is a proof that you are sure to attempt the trip. It should be done as alluded so that the company can manage all the necessary documents, permissions and required field staffs.
- The full settlement of the payment should be cleared before the client proceeds for the trip or any kind of service at the arrival in Nepal
- The advance payment is not refundable in case of over turning the trip in any condition on be half of the client.
- The advance payment is only refundable if the holding company shows any technical impediments regarding the trip.
- The advance payment can be directly deposited to our bank account through any bank in the world either by credit card or in cash.
- A Charge of per person per day basis payable by directly to the guide if the trekking is extended more than the given itinerary.
Mode of Payment:
Account Holder's Name: Brilliant Treks & Adventure (P) Ltd
Bank Name: Himalayan Bank Ltd.
Account Number: 019 00241250018
Account Type: USD
SWIFT CODE: HIMANPKA
Address: Thamel,Kathmandu, Nepal.
Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
- No refund is made for 25% deposit amount in case of delay arrival, no show or cancellation of trip for any other else reason.
- If Brilliant Treks & Adventure (P) Ltd. cancels your trip due to unforeseen circumstances like war, natural disasters, conflict, unfavorable climate etc., we would be happy to refer you alternative trip of a similar standard. Even though if alternative doesn’t fit your personal interest, all monies paid by you to our company will be refunded. But remember, any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking are entirely your responsibility.
- Having paid full amount of any trip, you’re entitled to incur refund in case if you want to cancel your trip. Still, cancellation charge is invoiced to you. Written notification of your cancellation should be made to cancel any trip. Nevertheless, you’re imposed.
Risk & Liabilities
We are committed to providing best services possible which will give you a once in a life time journey. We perform our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey very smooth and remarkable. The Brilliant Treks & Adventure (P) Ltd. and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the program itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as Govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, flight cancellation, delay, sickness or accident, any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spots / field.
Travel insurance is compulsory for all clients undertaking any tours/ trekking/ climbing/ expeditions. It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the trips to cover personal injury, death, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter rescue, air ambulance and sufficient cover for baggage.
Health & Fitness:
We recommend all participants take regular exercise before their trip. For trekking trips we require that you undergo a medical examination and have a doctor complete our medical questionnaire to ascertain adequate fitness for the selected trek. If you suffer from severe heart, chest, muscular or respiratory disorders, are a severe asthmatic or have high blood pressure we strongly advise against joining a trek. Should your medical questionnaire indicate that your doctor does not deem you fit enough to undertake a trek we will refund your deposit in full. Your medical questionnaire must be completed and returned to this office before final documents can be issued.
Cancellation charge as advised below: -
40 - 55 days before departure 20%
28 - 39 days before departure 30%
01 – 28 days before departure 40%
01 – 25 days before departure 50%
01- 07 days before departure 100%
Note: For your convenient you may extend your Nepal trip without cancellation and charge till one year depend on your conditions but we need to be informed through mail at least 3 weeks before the trip departure & you will have to pay the increased amount if the cost of the trip increased due to increment on the local stuff used in the trip.
Brilliant Treks & Adventure puts every effort to ensure your comfortable traveling, but it is must to understand that what you might be accustomed to in the other affluent countries, the Himalayan countries can’t afford such facilities and especially weather is another factor that directly impact your journey. Hence, patience in mind, enthusiasm and proper preparation before beginning is must to venture into trip.
For your Confidential Support:
The Brilliant Treks & Adventure Pvt. Ltd. has attempted government registration; Government of Nepal. The company has been permitted to launch any kind of trekking, trip, expedition, rafting and other possible adventure as scheduled by the Tourism Industrial Division of Nepal, since it has been licensed by Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation; Government of Nepal. The Brilliant Treks & Adventure Pvt. Ltd. has also been registered in Internal Revenue Division of Kathmandu having its Permanent Account Number 300929652. And we are submitting the tax levied by the government under the rules existed in Nepal regarding income tax. You will find us from any part of the world through website developed by the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation of Nepal, Nepal Tourism Board (NTB), Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) and Trekking Agencies' Association of Nepal (TAAN). Our bank account number 019 00241250018 is registered in Internal Revenue Division of Nepal. The following documents certified by the Government of Nepal show the proof of the existence of this company.
- Nepal Gov. of Industry office of the company register, Reg. No. 1759/2058-059
- Nepal Gov. of Finance tax PAN No. 30092652
- Nepal Gov. Tourism & Civil aviation Tourism Industry Division Reg. No. 599/059
- Nepal Gov. Industry office of the cottage and small scale industries Reg. No. 2536/15
- Nepal Gov. Foreign Exchange Department Ref. No. BI.BI.NI.E (tre 582) 3/060
If you have any complaints about the trip, you can tell to operator/leader/guide at the earliest opportunity then he will take the appropriate action.
There will be no refunds if a passenger leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily or involuntarily, after it has started. Any fund will be subject to the foreign exchange policies of the government of Nepal. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used.
Last hour booking:
We accept your last minute booking (7 days prior to tour departure date), but 100% payment of total tour cost should be made in advance.
All the staff working at Brilliant Treks & Adventure has insurance policy. We strongly recommend all the tour and trek participants should obtain their own personal insurance which covers accidents, health, emergency evacuation and loss or damage to personal effects. If you do not have insurance you should accept responsibility to cover all medical expenses incurred and costs involved in getting you to a medical facility.
(1 pax or as a group leader) 100% complimentary on 14 and above paying pax for Trekking, hotel, Flights -land transportation, package tours etc
(1 pax or as a group leader) 50% complimentary on 10 paying pax for Trekking, Climbing, hotel, air-land transportation of the total trip cost.
Brilliant Treks & Adventure Pvt. Ltd. understands the importance of your privacy. We are committed to protecting our customer's privacy. When you take services from us as a customer, or contact us, we use the information from customers to correctly process our sales and to improve our ability to understand our customer's needs.
Payment by credit card/visa card
For payment by credit cards from your home location (not a face to face transaction) you can scan and mail us a signed authorization form with your card number, expiry date, CVV2 code, photocopies of both sides of your credit card and the copy your passport pages containing your personal details and your signature and payment amount.
Note that you are supposed to pay the bank charges (3.5% in Nepal) while making payments by credit cards by yourself.
Download Credit cards / Visa card & Master Card payment authorization form: